The information we collect includes unique IDs, browser types and settings, device species, and settings, operating systems, mobile network information, including operator name and telephone number and application versions.
We also collect information about interacting your apps, browsers and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activities and date, time, time and referrer URL of your request.
Learn about the security precautions taken by ISPL to protect personal information, as well as other privacy-related issues:
Other than standard order fulfillment and confidential site activity or sales tracking, information submitted by you is not sold to or shared with third parties for any commercial purposes
Despite the foregoing, iSPL may send personally identifiable information about you to two other firms or people if the following occurs:
1. We have your consent to share the data;
2. We must share your information to provide the product or service you requested;
3. We need to send the data to organizations that work for iSPL’s benefit to give an item or administration to you. Except if we reveal to you in any case, these organizations reserve no option to utilize the actually recognizable data we give to them past what is important to help us.
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes; or We find that your actions on our Website violate the use of www.massagechairsindia.in.
Secure data networks are maintained by iSPL, protected by industry-standard firewall and password-protection software. Information given by customers is only accessible to a limited number of employees who have access to our security policies.
ISPL employs SSL encryption and a Secure Server ID to protect data. Encryption of personal and credit card information that you provide to us is done using SSL technology. You may rest assured that any personal information you submit to us over the Internet, such as your credit card numbers, names, addresses, and phone numbers, is protected from unauthorized access by third parties.
2. that data or information on the Service may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, tampering, password breaking, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination resulting in unauthorized, damaging access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer
4. may not arrive at its intended destination, or may arrive at an incorrect location or recipient.
A password is required to access the member features of our website. Do not reveal your password or share it with anybody who is not authorized to have access to it.
You are solely responsible for your password, barring any unforeseeable circumstances such as unauthorized intrusions into computer systems or the theft of your own information. As a result, it is highly possible that you will no longer have access to our Web Site, and you may be subject to legally binding actions (such as contracts formed) on your behalf.
Is your password at risk? Please let us know as soon as possible, and prepare to change your password promptly.
From users, ISPL collects the following types of information:
2. In addition, ISPL collects aggregated tracking information, which is produced from tallying page views on our sites. So that we can personalize our content to readers’ demands, this data helps marketers and sponsors better understand our audience.
3. The information you entered during registration is available for review and modification after you’ve registered. If your information changes, you must update it as soon as possible. Any public postings made in our chat rooms, other message areas, or feedback areas cannot be changed or removed once they have been published.
4. To address disputes and troubleshoot difficulties, we reserve the right to retain information that you have requested to be removed from our systems. The fact that we back up our systems and have technical limits prevents us from completely erasing such earlier knowledge entirely.
Every page of ISPL’s website is monitored to see how users interact with the site. We do not, however, link this information to any personal information about users that we may have. ISPL breaks out overall usage statistics based on the domain name and IP address of a user as well as their browser and MIME type by extracting this information from the Browser String.
When users submit search phrases into our Search Engine, iSPL sometimes tracks and catalogues them, but we don’t link this tracking to particular users identities. Because of high traffic in certain places, we employ tracking information to establish users. We don’t keep track of what each user reads, but rather how well each page does generally.
“Cookies” are little text files that your computer stores on your hard drive.No close to home data is put away in the cookie. However, the cookie does contain data that lets us know whether you have previously visited our site. Cookies are not used to store any financial data. Cookie data is limited to the information you provide.
It is impossible for a cookie to read data from your hard drive or read cookie files established by other sites. A cookie is used by ISPL to track the user’s browsing habits. You can disable cookies in your browser to prevent them from being used. The warning notice will appear with each cookie if your browser is set to alert you before accepting cookies.
In order to customize your buying experience, our site requires that you have cookies enabled on your computer.